Curious to know more about me? Well, here’s your chance – today I’m taking on the Get to Know Me tag, with 25 questions that’ll tell you everything you could ever need to know!
1. What is your middle name?: I don’t have one. Funny story – once someone told me my parents obviously didn’t love me enough, and so didn’t give me a middle name…logical!
2. What was favorite subject at school?: English – I’ve just always loved to read and write, so this was always my favourite subject! Hence, why I’m studying English Literature now at Uni!
3. What is your favorite drink?: I actually love water to be honest, which might sound a bit weird but I just like a cool, refreshing drink. Though, more recently I’ve been loving a smoothie in the morning! And I can’t resist a hot chocolate…mmm.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: This is a hard one; I’m not sure I have one at the moment but I’d probably go for one of Ed’s new ones – maybe Shape of You!
5. What is your favorite food?: Anything with chocolate; I’m obsessed! Apart from that, probably macaroni cheese.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: The last thing I bought was a TONNE of stationery/cards from Paperchase, which you will find all about in upcoming blog posts!
7. Favorite book of all time?: I love a good classic, but I haven’t found a book that I’ve loved recently. To be honest, I’d still probably pick up Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging if I got a chance – I just love how cheesy it is!
8. Favorite Color?: Pink!
9. Do you have any pets?: No, I’m allergic to everything! Cats, dogs, and probably even fish.
10. Favorite Perfume?: My favourite perfume is Jimmy Choo ‘Flash’; my boyfriend bought it for me on my 18th birthday and I’ve loved it ever since.
11. Favorite Holiday?: In the past, I’ve absolutely loved Tenerife – there’s so much to do, and the weather is amazing! However, I’d probably love to go to Florida again…I just love a good rollercoaster!
12. Are you married?: Nope – still a while off yet!
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, I would say about…8 times, I think.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak some Spanish, but I’m not amazing. However, I am currently attending evening classes once a week so fingers crossed I’ll be better soon!
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have two brothers, both much older than me!
16. What is your favorite shop?: Probably New Look at the moment – they’ve got a great sale on, what can I say?
17. Favorite restaurant?: Pizza Express! I love pizza, and for some reason I just can’t get enough of their romana bases. Mmm.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Last weekend I think, when I was drunk. Typical.
19. Favorite Blog?: Ooo I have a lot – maybe I’ll keep that a secret for a while longer!
20. Favorite Movie?: As you may have guessed from the favourite book answer, probably Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Or, 500 Days of Summer.
21. Favorite TV shows?: I LOVE Hollyoaks – I just can’t get enough of it! I also love dating shows, particularly First Dates and the Undateables. And sometimes, just sometimes, I love a good documentary.
22. PC or Mac?: Mac
23. What phone do you have?: IPhone 6
24. How tall are you?: 5’4″
25. Can you cook?: My answer to this is probably a lot different to what my boyfriend or my mam would say! However, I would say I’m a reasonable cook – I’m good at a few meals in particular, but I don’t cook often enough to say that ‘I can cook’.
Hopefully you know me a little bit better now, if you didn’t already from my random question generator post! If there’s anything else you’d like to know, just comment down below! And, tell me something interesting about yourself; I’d like to get to know you better too!
Don’t forget to follow, with a new post every day at 6pm during the week, and 1pm on a weekend!