As students, we’re all great at one thing – procrastinating. When we should be writing an essay, we’re definitely on social media or playing games on our phone instead. So, to make your life even more difficult, I thought I would let you know about 5 free apps that I absolutely love, and I think you will too! Sorry in advance if you get addicted and waste the next 3 years of your degree…
- Golf Clash – This is my absolute favourite game at the moment. Playing golf on your mobile may not sound very appealing (and that’s exactly what I thought when my boyfriend first started playing it) but it’s so much fun. You can play against strangers from across the world, or with your friends. With amazing graphics, it’ll feel like you’re right there on the course (OK, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but it does look good!) Plus, it never gets boring – you can earn promotion in weekly league tables, unlock chests to upgrade your clubs, and even watch your shots back.
- 100 Pics – This is very similar to the Guess The Logo app that we were all addicted to a while ago, but unfortunately it’s not quite as great. But, it’s still very addictive! And, with over 10,000 pictures to guess you’ll never run out. Just choose a pack (such as logos, animals, or emojis) and with as few clues as possible guess what you’re looking at!
- Color Switch – With over 125,000,000 downloads, you’ve probably heard about this one already. It’s an incredibly simple idea, but in practice it can get difficult very quickly. The graphics are great, but there is one downside – an endless number of ads!
- Tap Tap Dash – This one can be quite frustrating to play, but that’s what makes it super addictive. All you need to do is tap or jump to change direction, but don’t be too quick or you might fall off the path!
- Paper.io – This is essentially a new and improved version of Snake – it’s great! Playing against other opponents, it can get very competitive very quickly. Before long, you’ll be practicing religiously in order to win!
What’s your favourite app at the moment? Let me know in the comments down below!
Don’t forget to follow, with a new post every day at 6pm during the week and 1pm on a weekend.