This week’s Monday Motivation involves you – and I need your help to make it a good one!
All you have to do is spread some positivity. You could:
- Comment below your top tips for staying motivated/being positive.
- Write your own blog post on spreading positivity, and encourage others to get involved too! If you do decide to do this, please send me the link; I’d love to hear your thoughts!
If that wasn’t enough, and you wanted to go that little bit further, here are a few simple things that you can do every day to spread some positivity:
- Be polite – A simple please and thank you can go a long way, so don’t forget to be polite even when life gets a bit hectic. Hold the door for a stranger, or ask someone carrying heavy shopping if they’d like a hand. You could make someone’s day.
- Laugh more often – Laughter is the best medicine, and it can be contagious too! So, focus on the positives in every situation, and make life that little bit more fun!
- Give someone a genuine compliment – That girl you’re always jealous of? Tell her you love the way she does her make-up. That boy you follow on Twitter? Let him know how hilarious his tweets are. Think how great you’d feel if you got a compliment off someone!
- Smile at a stranger – This requires so little effort on your part that you have no excuse not to do it! If you see someone walking along the street alone, simply give them a smile. They could’ve been having a really bad day, and you’ve probably just made it a whole lot better.
Let’s all spread some positivity, and remind each other how great it is to smile!
Don’t forget to follow, with a new post every day at 6pm during the week, and 1pm on a weekend!