Just a few days ago, I posted a recipe for some delicious Kinder Bueno Cupcakes, so today I thought I’d keep with the theme and share my Kinder Cookie recipe with you! If you’re a fan of Kinder chocolate, you’ll love both of these recipes! Mmmmmm.
For this recipe, I took some inspiration from Lous Little Kitchen, following their recipe for Kinder Surprise Cookies. As they already looked incredible, I didn’t want to adapt the recipe too much, so all I decided to do was swap dark chocolate chips for milk chocolate ones! So, this is what you’ll need:
Ingredients for 16 cookies:
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flower
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips (or dark, whatever you prefer!)
- 200g Kinder Bars
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C and line two trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugars and the butter until well combined.
- Then, beat in the egg.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda, and salt, into the bowl and mix together.
- Add the chocolate chips and Kinder bars, giving one last stir.
- Roll your mixture into small balls, keeping each one well apart from the next as they spread quite a lot!
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Do your usual checks to make sure they’re cooked, BUT be aware that they are full of chocolate so they probably will look a bit softer than you’d usually expect!
- Let your cookies set, and then begin eating! Yum!
This is a super easy recipe, and you’ll be eating one after the other – they’re so delicious!
What’s your favourite thing to bake?
Don’t forget to follow, with a new post every day during the week at 6pm, and 1pm on a weekend!