Recently, I’ve been trying my best to live life to the full. No excuses, just pushing myself to do the things I’ve always wanted to do. So, what better way to keep track of that than with a bucket list? To make things even more interesting, every time I tick something off the list I’m going to go back through and cross it off.
This is something I would invite all of you to do, as it’ll be great to look back on and it will remind you of all the wonderful things you’ve managed to achieve.
So, here we go…
Visit Iceland See the Northern Lights
- Visit Italy
- Visit the Caribbean
- Go to acasino
- Road trip across the USA
- Attend a blogging event
Blog for a whole year
- Get 5,000 page views in 1 month
- Get 10,000 page views in 1 month
- Graduate from Durham University
- Be an audience member of a TV show
- Visit the Roman baths
- Spend a day at Wimbledon
- Earn good money working freelance
- Visit Australia
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Take a photo every day for a year
- Go on a ghost hunt
- Spend a day at the spa
- Throw someone a surprise party
- Host a dinner party
- Become fluent in Spanish
- Go camping
- Get a tattoo
- Go on a huge shopping spree
- Go a week without wearing makeup
- Buy a professional camera
Reach 100 subscribers on YouTube Have my makeup done professionally
- Learn to juggle
- Learn to make balloon animals
- Move abroad for at least a few months
- Reach 2,000 followers on Twitter
- Learn how to use Pinterest properly
- Meet a blogging friend in real life
- Drive abroad
As time goes on, I will continue to add to this list, as well as crossing out the things I’ve already done! So, keep an eye out!
What’s at the top of your bucket list?
Don’t forget to follow, with a new post every day at 6pm during the week, and 1pm on a weekend.